- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ROD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 253-279 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ROD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTBP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Polypyrimidine tract-binding protein 3, Regulator of differentiation 1, Rod1, PTBP3, ROD1
- Protein Accession Number: O95758
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9991
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ROD1 is a functional homolog of nrd1, an S. pombeRNA-binding protein that suppresses the onset ofdifferentiation.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Sadvakassova, G., et al. J. Cell. Physiol. 220(3):672-679(2009)
- 3: Yamamoto, H., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 19(5):3829-3841(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-409
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.