- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RRKQRKELSHYT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 150kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum and Hippocampus) lysates (calculated MW of 148kDa according to NP_071765.2). Recommended concentration: 0.5-1ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1362 - Human Cerebellum, Left Lysate
Cat. No. 1363 - Human Cerebellum, Right Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ROBO3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ROBO3, RIG1, roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 3 (Drosophila) , FLJ21044, HGPPS, RBIG1, retinoblastoma inhibiting gene 1, roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071765.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48476182
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64221
- 1: Kato H, Takeuchi O, Sato S, Yoneyama M, Yamamoto M, Matsui K, Uematsu S, Jung A, Kawai T, Ishii KJ, Yamaguchi O, Otsu K, Tsujimura T, Koh CS, Reis e Sousa C, Matsuura Y, Fujita T, Akira S. Differential roles of MDA5 and RIG-I helicases in the recognition of RNA viruses. Nature. 2006 May 4;441(7089):101-5. Epub 2006 Apr 9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-318
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.