- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RNH2C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 80-108 amino acids from the Central region of human RNH2C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 18 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNASEH2C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ribonuclease H2 subunit C, RNase H2 subunit C, Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome 3 protein, AGS3, RNase H1 small subunit, Ribonuclease HI subunit C, RNASEH2C, AYP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TDP1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74730607
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84153
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RNH2C encodes a ribonuclease H subunit that can cleave ribonucleotides from RNA:DNA duplexes.
- 1: Chon,H., et.al., Nucleic Acids Res. 37 (1), 96-110 (2009)
- 2: Rice,G., et.al., Am. J. Hum. Genet. 81 (4), 713-725 (2007)
- 3: Crow,Y.J., et.al., Nat. Genet. 38 (8), 910-916 (2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-884
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin