- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: DACLRCQAENKQE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 11kDa band observed in Human Human Heart lysates (calculated MW of 12.7kDa according to NP_055060.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.An additional band of 28kDa was consistently observed, however this band was not blocked by the immunizing peptide and it is therefore a non-specific signal. We call for caution when used for other assays than Western blot.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Kidney. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_055060.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF7, ring finger protein 7, CKBBP1, ROC2, SAG, OTTHUMP00000180645, regulator of cullins 2, sensitive to apoptosis, zinc RING finger protein SAG, regulator of cullins 2, zinc RING finger protein SAG
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055060.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657522
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9616
- 1: Huang DT, Ayrault O, Hunt HW, Taherbhoy AM, Duda DM, Scott DC, Borg LA, Neale G, Murray PJ, Roussel MF, Schulman BA, E2-RING expansion of the NEDD8 cascade confers specificity to cullin modification. Molecular cell 2009 Feb 33 (4): 483-95.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-275
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin