- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse RNF6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RNF6 antibody can be used for detection of RNF6 by ELISA at 1:1562500. RNF6 antibody can be used for detection of RNF6 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SP2/0 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 73 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RNF6 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF6, AA537053, 1200013I08Rik, 5730419H05Rik
- Protein Accession Number: NP_083050
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21311909
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 74132
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Rnf6 is involved in neuronal development. High Rnf6 protein levels can be detected in developing axonal projections of motor and DRG neurons during mouse embryogenesis.
- 1: Tursun, B., (2005) Genes Dev. 19 (19), 2307-2319.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-667
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.