- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-190 of human RNF4 (NP_001171938.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 21kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RES4-26, SLX5, SNURF, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF4, E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF4, RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase RNF4, small nuclear RING finger protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6047
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene contains a RING finger motif and acts as a transcription regulator. This protein has been shown to interact with, and inhibit the activity of, TRPS1, a transcription suppressor of GATA-mediated transcription. Transcription repressor ZNF278/PATZ is found to interact with this protein, and thus reduce the enhancement of androgen receptor-dependent transcription mediated by this protein. Studies of the mouse and rat counterparts suggested a role of this protein in spermatogenesis. A pseudogene of this gene is found on chromosome 1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-233
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.