- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RNF36.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RNF36 antibody can be used for detection of RNF36 by ELISA at 1:12500. RNF36 antibody can be used for detection of RNF36 by western blot at 2.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RNF36 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM69
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF36, Trif, HSD34, RNF36
- Protein Accession Number: NP_892030
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 88999601
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 140691
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RNF36 is specifically expressed in germ cells at round spermatid stages during spermatogenesis. The protein encoded by this gene contains an N-terminal RING finger motif, a B-box, and a C-terminal B-30.2-like domain. When overexpressed in COS-7 and HEK-293 cells, this protein was shown to induce cell apoptosis.
- 1: Shyu, H.W., et al., (2003) Exp. Cell Res. 287 (2), 301-313.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-186
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.