- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: RNF25 antibody was raised against amino acids 1 - 363 of RNF25 (Human) around the carboxy terminal.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RNF25 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 1:1000, immunofluorescence, and immunoprecipitation.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RNF25 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF25, AO7, Ring finger protein 25, Ring finger protein AO7
- Protein Accession Number: Q96BH1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21362899
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64320
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RNF25 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-480
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.