- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RNF25.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RNF25 antibody can be used for detection of RNF25 by ELISA at 1:62500. RNF25 antibody can be used for detection of RNF25 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RNF25 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF25, AO7, FLJ13906
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071898
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34878787
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64320
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RNF25 contains a RING finger motif. The mouse counterpart of this protein has been shown to interact with Rela, the p65 subunit of NF-kappaB (NFKB), and modulate NFKB-mediated transcription activity. The mouse protein also binds ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (E2s) and is a substrate for E2-dependent ubiquitination.The protein encoded by this gene contains a RING finger motif. The mouse counterpart of this protein has been shown to interact with Rela, the p65 subunit of NF-kappaB (NFKB), and modulate NFKB-mediated transcription activity. The mouse protein also binds ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (E2s) and is a substrate for E2-dependent ubiquitination.
- 1: Asamitsu, K., (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278 (29), 26879-26887.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-853
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin