- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RNF180 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 401-430 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RNF180.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF180
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF180, 632-, RING finger protein 180, RNF180
- Protein Accession Number: Q86T96
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 118573800
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 285671
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which promotes polyubiquitination and degradation by the proteasome pathway of ZIC2 (By similarity).
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-708
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.