- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-200 of mouse Rnf170 (NP_084241.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse pancreas
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 28kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Rnf170
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 6720407G21Rik, AI481227, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF17RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase RNF170
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 77733
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a RING domain-containing protein that resides in the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) membrane. This protein functions as an E3 ubiquitin ligase and mediates ubiquitination and processing of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) receptors via the ER-associated protein degradation pathway. It is recruited to the activated IP3 receptors by the ERLIN1/ERLIN2 complex to which it is constitutively bound. Mutations in this gene are associated with autosomal dominant sensory ataxia. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-922
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.