- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RNF160 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1087-1115 amino acids from the Central region of human RNF160.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 201 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LTN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase listerin, 632-, RING finger protein 160, Zinc finger protein 294, LTN1, C21orf10, C21orf98, KIAA0714, RNF160, ZNF294
- Protein Accession Number: O94822
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26046
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Like most RING finger proteins, LTN1 functions as an E3ubiquitin ligase (Chu et al., 2009 [PubMed 19196968]).[supplied byOMIM].
- 1: Bengtson, M.H., et al. Nature 467(7314):470-473(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Chu, J., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 106(7):2097-2103(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-325
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.