- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RNF144A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 156-184 amino acids from the Central region of human RNF144A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF144A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF144A, 632-, RING finger protein 144A, UbcM4-interacting protein 4, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 7-interacting protein 4, RNF144A, KIAA0161, RNF144, UBCE7IP4
- Protein Accession Number: P50876
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 160358924
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9781
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this protein contains a RINGfinger, a motif known to be involved in protein-DNA andprotein-protein interactions. The mouse counterpart of this proteinhas been shown to interact with Ube2l3/UbcM4, which is anubiquitin-conjugating enzyme involved in embryonic development.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Adkins, D.E., et al. Mol. Psychiatry (2010) In press :
- 3: Hoja, M.R., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 259(1):239-246(2000)
- 4: Martinez-Noel, G., et al. FEBS Lett. 454(3):257-261(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-706
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin