- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RNF141.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RNF141 antibody can be used for detection of RNF141 by ELISA at 1:62500. RNF141 antibody can be used for detection of RNF141 by western blot at 2.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RNF141 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF141
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF141, ZFP26, ZNF230
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057506
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361493
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50862
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by RNF141 contains a RING finger, a motif known to be involved in protein-DNA and protein-protein interactions. Abundant expression of this gene was found in the testicular tissue of fertile men, but was not detected in azoospermic patients. Studies of the mouse counterpart suggest that this gene may function as a testis specific transcription factor during spermatogenesis.
- 1: Qiu, W., et al., (2003) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 306 (2), 347-353.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-125
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.