- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This RNF138 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 76-103 amino acids from the Central region of human RNF138.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF138
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF138, 632-, Nemo-like kinase-associated RING finger protein, NLK-associated RING finger protein, hNARF, RING finger protein 138, RNF138, NARF
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WVD3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74762632
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51444
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene contains a RING finger, amotif present in a variety of functionally distinct proteins andknown to be involved in protein-DNA and protein-proteininteractions. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encodingdistinct isoforms have been observed.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Yamada, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(30):20749-20760(2006)
- 3: Lim, J., et al. Cell 125(4):801-814(2006)
- 4: Saurin, A.J., et al. Trends Biochem. Sci. 21(6):208-214(1996)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-317
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin