- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: HKFKKGDEYDVC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx 45kDa band observed in Mouse Eye and in Rat Retina lysates (calculated MW of 42.8kDa according to NP_009213.1). Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_009213.1, NP_899239.2; NP_899240.2).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 45kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20˚C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF13 / RZF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF13, ring finger protein 13, MGC13689, RZF, RING zinc finger protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009213.1, NP_899237.1, NP_899239.2, NP_899240.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6005864
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11342
- 1: Sharma S, Dimasi D, Higginson K, Della NG.RZF, a zinc-finger protein in the photoreceptors of human retina.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-420
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin