- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: RNF121 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human RNF121.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 260 - 310 of RNF121.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RNF121 antibody can be used for detection of RNF121 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry at 10 μg/ml.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: RNF121 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. Multiple isoforms of RNF121 are known to exist.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF7 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-012 - MCF7 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 24, 27, 36 kDa
Observed: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: RNF121 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: RNF121 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RNF121 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RNF121
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ring finger protein 121
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060790
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361732
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 552978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RNF121 is an evolutionarily conserved E3 ligase ring finger protein that is expressed in the endoplasmic reticulum (1). It acts downstream of the unfolded protein response regulator protein kinase-like endoplasmic reticulum kinase (PERK). Overexpression of RNF121 during the early stages of gonad development led to aberrations in germline development and gonad migration, suggesting that it plays a role in endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation machinery (1).
- 1: Darom A, Bening-Abu-Shach U, and Broday L. RNF-121 is an endoplasmic reticulum-membrane E3 ubiquitin ligase involved in the regulation of B-integrin. Mol. Biol. Cell 2010; 21:1788-98.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8285
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.