- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 25-185 of human RLN2 (NP_604390.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 22Rv1
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 21kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RLN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Prorelaxin H2, Relaxin B chain, Relaxin A chain, RLN2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6019
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the relaxin subfamily and insulin superfamily of peptide hormones. In humans there are three non-allelic relaxin genes. This gene encodes multiple protein isoforms, at least one of which undergoes proteolytic processing. This processing generates relaxin A and B chains that are linked by disulfide bonds to form the mature peptide hormone. This hormone plays a role in the male and female reproductive systems and was initially noted for its role in pregnancy. This protein also plays broader roles in the cardiovascular system, including in the regulation of blood pressure and control of heart rate, and data from animal models shows that this protein may have anti-fibrotic and cardioprotective effects.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-595
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin