- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit leukemic B cell line
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: FLISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: RLA-DR Antibody [RDR34] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: RLA-DR
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RLA-DR-ALPHA
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 100328929
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody RDR34 reacts with RLA-DR-transfected cells but not with RLA-DQ-transfected cells. In normal adult rabbits, the antibody reacts with 50-60% of peripheral blood leukocytes and splenocytes. It has also been reported that the antibody stains lymphocytes in the thymic medulla and some cells in the cortex, periportal cells in the liver, and synovial lining cells (e.g., infiltrating macrophages) in inflamed synovium. DRalpha transcripts have been detected in appendix, bone marrow, spleen, and to a lesser extent in lymph nodes, lung, liver, and other organs.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-122
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.