- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit spleen cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: FLISA, Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: RLA-DQ Antibody [2C4] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, and blocking assays.
- SPECIFICITY: RLA-DQ
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody 2C4 reacts with RLA-DQ-transfected cells, but not with RLA-DR-transfected cells. In normal adult rabbits, the antibody reacts with 30-60% of peripheral blood leukocytes. It has also been reported that the antibody stains lymphocytes and macrophages in the spleen, lymphocytes in the thymic medulla and some cells in the cortex, Kupffer cells in the liver, and synovial lining cells (e.g., infiltrating macrophages) in inflamed synovium. DQalpha transcripts have been detected in bone marrow and spleen and to a lesser extent in appendix, lymph nodes, and other organs.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-124
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin