- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human Rkhd4.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Rkhd4 peptide is used for blocking the activity of Rkhd4 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Rkhd4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MEX3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RKHD4, MEX-3A, RKHD4, RNA-binding protein MEX3A, RING finger and KH domain-containing protein 4
- Protein Accession Number: A1L020
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134034168
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 92312
- 1: Draper BW, Mello CC, Bowerman B, et al. MEX-3 is a KH domain protein that regulates blastomere identity in early C. elegans embryos. Cell 1996; 87:205-16.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4869P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.