- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 720.9
- Formula: C37H48N6O5S2
- CAS: 155213-67-5
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (20mg/ml) or DMF (20mg/ml).
- InChi Key: NCDNCNXCDXHOMX-XGKFQTDJSA-N
- Smiles: CC(C1=NC(CN(C(N[C@H](C(N[C@H](C[C@@H]([C@@H](NC(OCC2=CN=CS2)=O)CC3=CC=CC=C3)O)CC4=CC=CC=C4)=O)C(C)C)=O)C)=CS1)C
- RTECS: XA5310000
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RTV; A-84538; ABT-538; Abbot 84538; NSC 693184
- HIV-1 and HIV-2 protease inhibitor. Glucose transporter 1 (GLUT1) and 4 (GLUT4) inhibitor. Inhibits transport of glucose across the plasma membranes of mammalian cells and consequently decreases glycolysis. Useful agent for immunometabolism research. Antitumor agent. Apoptosis inducer and cell proliferation inhibitor in GLUT1/GLUT4 overexpressed cancer cell lines. Tumor cells rely on elevated glucose consumption and metabolism for survival and proliferation. Glucose transporters mediating glucose entry are key proximal rate-limiting checkpoints. Among the fourteen SLC2A family members, GLUTs 1 and 4 are high-affinity glucose transporters. The proteinase inhibitor Kaletra, which is a mixture of the HIV-1 proteinase inhibitors lopinavir and ritonavir has been shown to be effective against SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV. Shown in a SARS-CoV-2 protease structure model study to potentially bind and inhibit the coronavirus endopeptidase C30 (CEP_C30) of SARS-CoV-2. An initial randomized trial study was not successful.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-040
- Size: 50 mg
- List Price: $225.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.