- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / IL23A [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1-kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BI 655066,risankizumab-rzaa
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Risankizumab is a fully humanized IgG1 monoclonal antibody (mAb) that is selective for interleukin 23 (IL-23). On April 23, 2019 it was approved by the FDA (as SKYRIZI) for the treatment of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are clinically considered eligible for systemic therapy or phototherapy for psoriasis.Label This drug has been commercialized through collaboration between the German pharmaceutical company, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Abbvie.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-735
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.