- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RIPK3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 489-518 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RIPK3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RIPK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-interacting serine/threonine-protein kinase 3, RIP-like protein kinase 3, Receptor-interacting protein 3, RIP-3, RIPK3, RIP3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y572
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 205371831
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11035
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RIPK3 is a member of the receptor-interacting protein (RIP) family of serine/threonine protein kinases, and contains a C-terminal domain unique from other RIP family members. The encoded protein is predominantly localized to the cytoplasm, and can undergo nucleocytoplasmic shuttling dependent on novel nuclear localization and export signals. It is a component of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-I signaling complex, and can induce apoptosis and weakly activate the NF-kappaB transcription factor.
- 1: Yu, P.W., et al., Curr. Biol. 9(10):539-542 (1999).
- 2: Sun, X., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 274(24):16871-16875 (1999).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-216
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.