- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RIPK3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 480-509 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RIPK3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:500
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RIPK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-interacting serine/threonine-protein kinase 3, RIP-like protein kinase 3, Receptor-interacting protein 3, RIP-3, RIPK3, RIP3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y572
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 205371831
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11035
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene is a member of thereceptor-interacting protein (RIP) family of serine/threonineprotein kinases, and contains a C-terminal domain unique from otherRIP family members. The encoded protein is predominantly localizedto the cytoplasm, and can undergo nucleocytoplasmic shuttlingdependent on novel nuclear localization and export signals. It is acomponent of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-I signalingcomplex, and can induce apoptosis and weakly activate the NF-kappaBtranscription factor.
- 1: Jugessur, A., et al. PLoS ONE(7), E11493 (2010) :
- 2: Vandenabeele, P., et al. Sci Signal(115), RE4 (2010) :
- 3: Cho, Y.S., et al. Cell 137(6):1112-1123(2009)
- 4: He, S., et al. Cell 137(6):1100-1111(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-813
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin