- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: RIP2 (monoclonal Nick-1) antibody was raised against recombinant human RIP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RIP2 antibody can be used to recognize human RIP2 by Western Blot. Method: Cell extracts (5x105) from HEK 293T wild type (lane 1) or transfected with a plasmid coding for human RIP2 (lane 2) were resolved by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, transferred to nitrocellulose and incubated with the MAb to RIP2 (Nick-1) at a 1:1’000 dilution for 2 hours. Proteins were visualized using a peroxidase-conjugated polyclonal antibody to rat IgG and a chemiluminescence detection system. This product is for research use only.
- PURIFICATION: RIP2 (monoclonal Nick-1) antibody was purified to ≥95% in SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RIP2 antibody can be stored at 4°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8767
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XA-1034
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.