- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This RING1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 95-123 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RING1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RING1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RING1, 632-, Polycomb complex protein RING1, RING finger protein 1, Really interesting new gene 1 protein, RING1, RNF1
- Protein Accession Number: Q06587
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 90110053
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6015
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the RING finger family, members ofwhich encode proteins characterized by a RING domain, azinc-binding motif related to the zinc finger domain. The geneproduct can bind DNA and can act as a transcriptional repressor. Itis associated with the multimeric polycomb group protein complex.The gene product interacts with the polycomb group proteins BMI1,EDR1, and CBX4, and colocalizes with these proteins in largenuclear domains. It interacts with the CBX4 protein via itsglycine-rich C-terminal domain. The gene maps to the HLA class IIregion, where it is contiguous with the RING finger genes FABGL andHKE4.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: de Bie, P., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 400(3):389-395(2010)
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Barcellos, L.F., et al. PLoS Genet.(10), E1000696 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-819
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.