- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the center of human Rim2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Rim2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of Rim2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Rim2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RIMS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OBOE, RIM2, RAB3IP3, KIAA0751, Regulating synaptic membrane exocytosis protein 2, Rab-3-interacting molecule 2, RIM 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001093587
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 154354983
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9699
- 1: Wang Y, Sugita S, and Sudhof TC. The RIM/NIM family of neuronal C2 domain proteins: interactions with Rab3 and a new class of Src homology 3 domain proteins. J. Biol. Chem. 2000; 275:20033-44.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4609P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.