- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human RIG-I (aa 201-713).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunohistochemistry: (paraffin sections). Immunoprecipitation: (1:200). Western blot: (1:1,000).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human and mouse RIG-I.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDX58
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RIG-1; Retinoic Acid-inducible Gene 1 Protein; DEAD-box Protein 58; Probable ATP-dependent RNA Helicase DDX58
- Protein Accession Number: 81170421
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: O95786
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23586
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RIG-I and MDA5 are highly conserved helicases involved in the innate immune response to virus. RIG-I is a member of the DEAD-box RNA helicases and is activated by cytoplasmic dsRNA and 5’-ppp RNA produced during the viral replication. The protein is characterized by a N-terminal region with two caspase recruitment domains (CARD) and a C-terminal region harboring potential ATP-dependent RNA helicase activity. RIG-I recruits the CARD adaptor inducing IFN-beta (Cardif) in a CARD-CARD-dependent manner resulting in NF-kappaB and IRF3 activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-103
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin