- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: TLSVVGPHPKPCIL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:No signal obtained yet but low background observed in Human Heart lysate at up to 1ug/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Uterus shows membranous staining in the endometrial glands. Recommended concentration, 2-6ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: NCBI has removed RIG (GeneID 10530) and has it replaced by DKK3 (GeneID 27122). The AAC35996 protein is no longer represented by an NP RefSeq code.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DKK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DKK3, dickkopf homolog 3 (Xenopus laevis), REIC, RIG, RIG-like 5-6, RIG-like 7-1, dickkopf 3, dickkopf-3, dickkopf-related protein 3, dkk-3, hDkk-3, regulated in glioma
- Protein Accession Number: AAC35996.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 975879
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10530
- 1: Ligon AH, Pershouse MA, Jasser SA, Yung WK, Steck PA. Identification of a novel gene product, RIG, that is down-regulated in human glioblastoma. Oncogene. 1997 Mar 6;14(9):1075-81.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-301
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.