- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 2173-2472 of human RIF1 (NP_060621.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: LO2
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 350kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RIF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DKFZp434D1026, DKFZp781N1478, FLJ12870, OTTHUMP00000162712, OTTHUMP00000207206, OTTHUMP00000207207, OTTHUMP00000207208, OTTHUMP00000207210, RAP1 interacting factor homolog (yeast), rap1-interacting factor 1 homolog, RIF1, telomere-associated protein RIF1 ,
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55183
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that shares homology with the yeast teleomere binding protein, Rap1 interacting factor 1. This protein localizes to aberrant telomeres may be involved in DNA repair. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-911
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.