- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human RICK.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: RICK peptide is used for blocking the activity of RICK antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RICK peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RIPK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCK, RICK, RIP2, CARD3, GIG30, CARDIAK, UNQ277/PRO314/PRO34092, CARD-containing interleukin-1 beta-converting enzyme-associated kinase, CARD-containing IL-1 beta ICE-kinase
- Protein Accession Number: O43353
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20455217
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8767
- 1: Inohara N, del Peso L, Koseki T, Chen S, Nunez G. RICK, a novel protein kinase containing a caspase recruitment domain, interacts with CLARP and regulates CD95-mediated apoptosis. J Biol Chem 1998;273:12296-300.
- 2: Halenbeck R, MacDonald H, Roulston A, Chen TT, Conroy L, Williams LT. CPAN, a human nuclease regulated by the caspase-sensitive inhibitor DFF45. Curr Biol 1998;8:537-40
- 3: Liu X, Li P, Widlak P, Zou H, Luo X, Garrard WT, Wang X The 40-kDa subunit of DNA fragmentation factor induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1998;95:8461-6
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2183P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin