- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RHPN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 352-380 amino acids from the Central region of human RHPN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 77 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RHPN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Rhophilin-2, 76 kDa RhoB effector protein, GTP-Rho-binding protein 2, p76RBE, RHPN2
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IUC4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62288912
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 85415
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the rhophilin family ofRas-homologous (Rho)-GTPase binding proteins. The encoded proteinbinds both GTP- and GDP-bound RhoA and GTP-bound RhoB and may beinvolved in the organization of the actin cytoskeleton. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Abuli, A., et al. Gastroenterology 139(3):788-796(2010)
- 2: von Holst, S., et al. Br. J. Cancer 103(4):575-580(2010)
- 3: Kupfer, S.S., et al. Gastroenterology (2010) In press :
- 4: Xiong, F., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 19(7):1855-1861(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-441
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin