- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RHOT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RHOT1 antibody can be used for detection of RHOT1 by ELISA at 1:62500. RHOT1 antibody can be used for detection of RHOT1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 71 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RHOT1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RHOT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RHOT1, ARHT1, FLJ11040, FLJ12633, MIRO-1, MIRO1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060777
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 75750470
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55288
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mitochondrial GTPase involved in mitochondrial trafficking. RHOT1 is probably involved in control of anterograde transport of mitochondria and their subcellular distribution.
- 1: Fransson, S., (2006) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 344 (2), 500-510.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-013
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.