- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RHOJ antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 131-159 amino acids from the Central region of human RHOJ.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RHOJ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Rho-related GTP-binding protein RhoJ, Ras-like protein family member 7B, Tc10-like GTP-binding protein, RHOJ, ARHJ, RASL7B, RHOI, TCL
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H4E5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24418646
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ARHJ belongs to the Rho family of small GTP-bindingproteins. Rho proteins regulate the dynamic assembly ofcytoskeletal components for several physiologic processes, such ascell proliferation and motility and the establishment of cellpolarity. They are also involved in pathophysiologic process, suchas cell transformation and metastasis.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Barrios-Rodiles, M., et al. Science 307(5715):1621-1625(2005)
- 4: Nishikimi, A., et al. FEBS Lett. 579(5):1039-1046(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-029
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.