- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide from human RhoH.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA (1:5000)
IF (1:100 - 1:500)
WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- SPECIFICITY: RhoH Antibody detects endogenous levels of total RhoH protein.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RHOH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RHOH, ARHH, TTF, translocation three four, TTF, GTP-binding protein TTF, Ras homolog family member H
- Protein Accession Number: Q15669
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2500200
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 399
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RHOH Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-672
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.