- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human RHOG.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: RHOG peptide is used for blocking the activity of RHOG antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RHOG peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RHOG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ras homolog family member G, Rho-related GTP-binding protein, ARHG
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001656
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46249393
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 391
- 1: Vincent S, Janteur P, and Fort P. Growth-regulated of rhoG, a new member of the ras homolog family. Mol. Cell Biol. 1992; 12:3138-48.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7981P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.