- SPECIES: Cynomolgus, Rhesus macaque
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 31 - Thr 274
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 29.4 kDa. The protein migrates as 38-48 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29.4 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TACSTD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TACSTD2,GA733-1,M1S1,TROP2
- Protein Accession Number: XP_001114599.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 716334
- TROP-2 is a single-copy gene in human cells, and encodes a type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein which is over-expressed in various malignancies, also referred to as tumor associated calcium signal transducer 2 (TACSTD2), GA733-1 or M1S1. TROP-2 is related to epithelial cell adhesion molecule (EpCAM), also called TROP-1, gp40, and KSA. Trop-1 and Trop-2 are homologous to serum IGF-II-binding proteins and appear as signal transducers. Thus, they likely represent novel cell-surface receptors and may play a role in regulating the growth of carcinoma cells.
- 1: Simms A., et al., 2016, Diagn. Cytopathol. 44:26-31.
- 2: Fornaro M., et al., 1995, Int. J. Cancer. 62(5):610-618.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-141
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.