- SPECIES: Rhesus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asp 28 - Asn 343
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 36.3 kDa. The protein migrates as 48-60 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36.3 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PVR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PVR,FLJ25946,PVS,CD155,TAGE4,HVED,NECL5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001036851.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 712851
- CD155 (cluster of differentiation 155) also known as the poliovirus receptor is a protein that is encoded by the PVR gene. CD155 is a Type I transmembrane glycoprotein in the immunoglobulin superfamily. Commonly known as Poliovirus Receptor (PVR) due to its involvement in the cellular poliovirus infection in primates, CD155's normal cellular function is in the establishment of intercellular adherens junctions between epithelial cells. The role of CD155 in the immune system is unclear, though it may be involved in intestinal humoral immune responses. Subsequent data has also suggested that CD155 may also be used to positively select MHC-independent T cells in the thymus.
- 1: Zhang P., et al., 2008, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 105 (47): 18284-18289.
- 2: Maier MK., et al., 2007, European Journal of Immunology, 37 (8): 2214-2225.
- 3: He Y., et al., 2000, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 97 (1): 79-84.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-429
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805