- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein of human RHBDL1
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Rat brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 48kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RHBDL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RHBDL, RRP, rhomboid-related protein 1, rhomboid, drosophila, homolog of, rhomboid, veinlet-like 1, rhomboid-like protein 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9028
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein similar to Rhomboid in Drosophila which is involved in signalling in the Spitz/epidermal growth factor receptor/mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway. The Rhomboid family of proteins consists of intramembrane serine proteases containing several transmembrane domains. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-421
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.