- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RHBDF2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 80-109 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RHBDF2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 97 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RHBDF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Inactive rhomboid protein 2, iRhom2, Rhomboid 5 homolog 2, Rhomboid family member 2, Rhomboid veinlet-like protein 5, Rhomboid veinlet-like protein 6, RHBDF2, IRHOM2, RHBDL5, RHBDL6
- Protein Accession Number: Q6PJF5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 193806488
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79651
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Not expected to have protease activity (By similarity).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-142
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.