- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RGS3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RGS3 antibody can be used for detection of RGS3 by ELISA at 1:62500. RGS3 antibody can be used for detection of RGS3 by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 101 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RGS3 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RGS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RGS3, C2PA, FLJ20370, FLJ31516, FLJ90496, PDZ-RGS3, RGP3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_570613
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62865651
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5998
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RGS3 inhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPASE activity of G protein alpha subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form.This gene encodes a member of the regulator of G-protein signaling (RGS) family. This protein is a GTP-ase activating protein which inhibits G-protein mediated signal transduction. The protein is largely cytosolic, but G-protein activation leads to translocation of this protein to the plasma membrane. A nuclear form of this protein has also been described, but its sequence has not been identified. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described for this gene but the full-length nature of some transcripts is not yet known.
- 1: Yau, D.M., (2008) Mol. Pharmacol. 73 (5), 1356-1361.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-064
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin