- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human RGS22.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: RGS22 peptide is used for blocking the activity of RGS22 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RGS22 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RGS22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CT145, PRTD-NY2, Regulator of G-protein signaling 22, RGS22
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056483
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 158534077
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26166
- 1: Hu Y, Xing J, Chen L, et al. RGS22, a novel testis-specific regulator of G-protein signaling involved in human and mouse spermiogenesis along with GNA12/13 subunits. Biol. Reprod. 2008; 79:1021-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7001P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.