- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human RGS21.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: RGS21 peptide is used for blocking the activity of RGS21 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RGS21 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RGS21
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Regulator of G-protein signaling 21, RGS21
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001034241
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85540441
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 431704
- 1: von Bucholtz L, Elischer A, Tareilus E, et al. RGS21 is a novel regulator of G protein signalling selectively expressed in subpopulations of taste bud cells. Eur. J. Neurosci. 2004; 19:1535-44.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5209P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.