- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 41-100
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RGS17 antibody can be used for the detection of RGS17 by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24.4 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RGS17 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RGS17
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Regulator of G-protein signaling 17RGS17, RGSZ2, RGS-17, hRGS17, RGS17
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036551.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361405
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26575
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Regulator of G-protein signalling 17. This protein inhibits signal transduction by increasing the GTPase activity of G protein α subunits thereby driving them into their inactive GDP-bound form.
- 1: Mao H, Zhao Q, Daigle M, Ghahremani MH, Chidiac P, Albert PR. RGS17/RGSZ2, a novel regulator of Gi/o, Gz, and Gq signaling. J Biol Chem. 2004 Jun 18;279 (25): 26314-22. Epub 2004 Apr 19.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7527
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin