- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NLLNDLQANSLK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 25kDa band seen in HepG2 lysate. Recommended for use at 0.5-2ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Thymus and Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 2.5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RGS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RGS1, 1R20, regulator of G-protein signalling 1, BL34, IER1, IR20, 1R20, Regulator of G-protein signaling 1, B-cell activation protein BL34, early response protein 1R20, immediate-early response 1, B-cell specific
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002913.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115387108
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5996
- 1: Newton JS, Deed RW, Mitchell EL, Murphy JJ, Norton JD. A B cell specific immediate early human gene is located on chromosome band 1q31 and encodes an alpha helical basic phosphoprotein. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1993 Nov 16;1216(2):314-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-287
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.