- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RFXAP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 196-225 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RFXAP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RFXAP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Regulatory factor X-associated protein, RFX-associated protein, RFX DNA-binding complex 36 kDa subunit, RFXAP
- Protein Accession Number: O00287
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5994
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Major histocompatibility (MHC) class II molecules aretransmembrane proteins that have a central role in development andcontrol of the immune system. The protein encoded by this gene,along with regulatory factor X-associated ankyrin-containingprotein and regulatory factor-5, forms a complex that binds to theX box motif of certain MHC class II gene promoters and activatestheir transcription. Once bound to the promoter, this complexassociates with the non-DNA-binding factor MHC class IItransactivator, which controls the cell type specificity andinducibility of MHC class II gene expression. Mutations in thisgene have been linked to bare lymphocyte syndrome type II,complementation group D. Transcript variants utilizing differentpolyA signals have been found for this gene.
- 1: Laird, K.M., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 403(1):40-51(2010)
- 2: Bushway, M., et al. Immunogenetics 62(2):109-116(2010)
- 3: Briggs, L., et al. Proteins 76(3):655-664(2009)
- 4: Garvie, C.W., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1779(12):797-804(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-775
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.