- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RFXANK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 94-123 amino acids from the Central region of human RFXANK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RFXANK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA-binding protein RFXANK, Ankyrin repeat family A protein 1, Regulatory factor X subunit B, RFX-B, Regulatory factor X-associated ankyrin-containing protein, RFXANK, ANKRA1, RFXB
- Protein Accession Number: O14593
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8625
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Major histocompatibility (MHC) class II molecules aretransmembrane proteins that have a central role in development andcontrol of the immune system. The protein encoded by this gene,along with regulatory factor X-associated protein and regulatoryfactor-5, forms a complex that binds to the X box motif of certainMHC class II gene promoters and activates their transcription. Oncebound to the promoter, this complex associates with thenon-DNA-binding factor MHC class II transactivator, which controlsthe cell type specificity and inducibility of MHC class II geneexpression. This protein contains ankyrin repeats involved inprotein-protein interactions. Mutations in this gene have beenlinked to bare lymphocyte syndrome type II, complementation groupB. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have beendescribed for this gene, with only one isoform showing activationactivity.
- 1: Garvie, C.W., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1779(12):797-804(2008)
- 2: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 3: Krawczyk, M., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 25(19):8607-8618(2005)
- 4: Wang, A.H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(32):29117-29127(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-290
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.