- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RFWD2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 672-701 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RFWD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RFWD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RFWD2, 632-, Constitutive photomorphogenesis protein 1 homolog, hCOP1, RING finger and WD repeat domain protein 2, RING finger protein 200, RFWD2, COP1, RNF200
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NHY2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55976539
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64326
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that mediates ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates. Involved in JUN ubiquitination and degradation. Directly involved in p53 (TP53) ubiquitination and degradation, thereby abolishing p53-dependent transcription and apoptosis. Ubiquitinates p53 independently of MDM2 or RCHY1. Probably mediates E3 ubiquitin ligase activity by functioning as the essential RING domain subunit of larger E3 complexes. In contrast, it does not constitute the catalytic RING subunit in the DCX DET1-COP1 complex that negatively regulates JUN, the ubiquitin ligase activity being mediated by RBX1.
- 1: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Kinyo, A., et al. J. Invest. Dermatol. 130(2):541-545(2010)
- 4: Li, D.Q., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 106(41):17493-17498(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-789
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.