- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RFNG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 282-310 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RFNG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RFNG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase radical fringe, O-fucosylpeptide 3-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase, RFNG
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y644
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296452991
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5986
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Glycosyltransferase that initiates the elongation of O-linked fucose residues attached to EGF-like repeats in the extracellular domain of Notch molecules. May be involved in limb formation and in neurogenesis (By similarity).
- 1: Mikami, T., et al. Brain Res. Mol. Brain Res. 86 (1-2), 138-144 (2001) :
- 2: Moran, J.L., et al. Mamm. Genome 10(6):535-541(1999)
- 3: Johnston, S.H., et al. Development 124(11):2245-2254(1997)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-539
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.